The key Mental Health issues faced by UASC include those related to; Sleep, Eat and Hope.
A lot of work has been undertaken to understand what the young people face and how to improve these areas.
This section details key documents and advice covering these topics.
- Semi-starvation on the journey to the UK
- Screening for Psychological Distress
- Sleep Packs & Disordered Sleep Patterns
- The Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health of UASC – Safeguarding Presentation
- The Multiple faces of hope
- The UASC Trauma Triangle
- Training Day Handbook
- Training Report – an evaluation of the Early Intervention Framework Training …
- UASC Competency based Training EH&W
Unaccompanied asylum seeking children’s stories about sleep and the things that make a difference.